By 2020 the Soy Protein ingredients market is estimated to grow to $10.19 Billion with a CAGR of 7.4%. In recent years soy protein has gained astound popularity among consumers and researchers. This legume is one of the few plant proteins that contain all eight essential amino acids.
Soy protein is extracted from soy meal that is derived from soybeans after extraction of oil. Soy Protein is used for fortification of many food products and as an alternative to dairy protein. It is extensively used as a meat extender and as a quality substitute for meat.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/222076 .
Increasing interest of consumers to adopt a healthy lifestyle with emerging trends of adding functional foods and nutritional supplements to their diet is propelling the demand for soy protein ingredients. Additionally its functional properties lend it characteristics that finds diverse usage as emulsifier, gel, tenderizer, binder, stabilizer, and thickener in many food segments. Increasing availability of other sources of plant protein possesses a challenge to the soy protein market. Research on allergic effects and anti-nutritional factor is being undertaken to facilitate unrestrained Soy protein market growth.
Soybeans are processed into three kinds of high protein commercial products: soy flour, concentrates, and isolates. Textured soy protein such as meat substitutes may be derived from one or more combination of soy protein ingredients. The major application is witnessed in bakery and confectionary, functional foods, meat alternatives and infant food segment.
Browse the complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-soy-protein-ingredients-market-growth-trends-and-forecasts-2017-2022 .
North America holds the largest market share of XX % followed by Europe at XX% of share in the global revenues. However, the fastest growing region is Asia-Pacific estimated to grow at a CAGR of XX % and accounts for more than XX% of the global protein ingredient market share. The consumption of health foods and growth in food and beverage segment in developing countries is expected to grow at a high CAGR. India and China are estimated to have steep growth rates.
The leading companies in the Soy protein ingredient market are Cargill Inc., DuPont Nutrition & Health, Archer Daniels Midland Company and Wilmar International Ltd. These players have been undertaking agreements & collaborations and new product launches to achieve global expansion and development in the soy protein ingredients market.
Place a purchase order of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/222076 .
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Global Soy Protein Ingredient Market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Soy protein Ingredient market
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Some Points from Table of Content:
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
- KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
- MARKET DYNAMICS
3.1.1 Increasing health centric attitudes
3.1.2 Rising awareness about scientific evidence of various health benefits of soya protein
3.1.3 Cost effective quality substitute for animal protein
3.1.4 Increasing research and inherent functional properties allow for versatile applications
- MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Type
4.1.1 Soy Isolates
4.1.2 Soy Concentrates
4.1.3 Soy Flours
188.8.131.52 Textured Soy Flour
184.108.40.206 Textured Soy Protein
- Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
- Company Profiles
6.1 Archer Daniels Midland Company
6.4 Wilmar International
6.5 CHS Inc6.6 Kerry Group