This report studies the size of Global Arak Market in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Arak in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Arak market by players/brands, region, type and application. This report also studies the global market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Arak or araq (Arabic: ??? ) is a Levantine alcoholic spirit in the anise drinks family. It is a clear, …. Preparing arak in Toula (Lebanon)
Arak works particularly well with the mezze melange that will include olives, spices, meat and cheese – flavours that are sometimes harder to match with wine.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2282830
In 2017, the global Arak market size was 20100 million US$ and is forecast to 26000 million US in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2018. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Arak market based on company, product type, application and key regions.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Arak market include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers.
The key manufacturers in the Arak market include:
- Lebanese Arak Corporation
- Abi Raad Group Sarl
- Kawar Arak
- Eagle Distilleries
- Haddad Distilleries
- Château Ksara
- Lebanese Fine Wines
- Domaine des Tourelles
Arak Market Size Split by Type:
- Obeidi or Merwah Grapes
- Anise Seeds
Arak Market Size Split by Application:
- Travel Retail
- Liquor Shop
Arak Market size split by Region:
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
- Asia-Pacific: China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- Europe: Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia
- Central & South America: Brazil, Rest of Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa: GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa
Access complete report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-Arak-market-insights-forecast-to-2025
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Arak market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Arak market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Arak manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Arak with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Arak submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the size of Arak Market are as follows:
History Year: 2013-2017
Base Year: 2017
Estimated Year: 2018
Forecast Year 2018 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Arak market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2017 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Buy this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2282830
Table of Contents
Chapter One: Study Coverage
1.1 Arak Product
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Arak Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Obeidi or Merwah Grapes
1.4.3 Anise Seeds
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Arak Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.3 Travel Retail
1.5.4 Liquor Shop
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
Chapter Two: Executive Summary
2.1 Global Arak Market Size
2.1.1 Global Arak Revenue 2016-2025
2.1.2 Global Arak Sales 2016-2025
2.2 Arak Growth Rate by Regions
2.2.1 Global Arak Sales by Regions
2.2.2 Global Arak Revenue by Regions
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019